A few wise things learned in business – borrowed from Daniel Sokol:
1. Never be afraid of hiring someone smarter than yourself.
2. People tend to do what’s expected of them.
3. When you hire someone to do a job, let the person do it.
4. Don’t be afraid to admit you’re wrong.
5. Praise in public and scold in private.
6. Quality doesn’t cost ‐ it pays.
7. Fix it right the first time ‐ it’s only going to cost more in the future.
8. When you can’t or won’t see the problem, you can’t fix the problem.
9. Listen ‐ you’ll be amazed at what you can learn.
Quoting Daniel Sokol’s wise words I learned today from Linkedin